ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 28th. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for $1.24 or 0.00010613 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. During the last week, ParkByte has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. ParkByte has a total market cap of $5.89 million and approximately $85,205.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00050169 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.70 or 0.01345680 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00014373 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00048929 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00006926 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00015738 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.