PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. PayPie has a market cap of $193.77 million and $215,871.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PayPie token can now be bought for about $2.35 or 0.00020146 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, PayPie has traded 10.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $152.06 or 0.01304300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058463 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.52 or 0.00647810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008486 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00116037 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002664 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayPie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.