Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Pepe Cash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0755 or 0.00000663 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Zaif and Tux Exchange. Over the last week, Pepe Cash has traded down 8.2% against the US dollar. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $52.97 million and approximately $1.73 million worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005407 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.45 or 0.01392370 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00057862 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.92 or 0.00649525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00116901 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002645 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Tux Exchange and Counterparty DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.