Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. One Pesetacoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0924 or 0.00000798 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $12.24 million and $170,209.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $187.90 or 0.01624200 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003669 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005803 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00035333 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00059154 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005734 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002368 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040497 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Pesetacoin Coin Trading
Pesetacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.