Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 28th. One Phore coin can now be bought for about $4.24 or 0.00036507 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Phore has traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar. Phore has a market capitalization of $35.36 million and approximately $196,877.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.62 or 0.00281163 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003625 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001326 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.