Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. During the last week, Phore has traded 17.2% lower against the US dollar. Phore has a total market capitalization of $30.89 million and approximately $237,066.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phore coin can currently be bought for about $3.70 or 0.00032375 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.42 or 0.00275128 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003116 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001779 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
Phore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.