PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 13% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $19.27 million and approximately $681,583.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded 0.8% higher against the dollar. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0505 or 0.00000435 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $791.39 or 0.06798750 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00039201 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00051564 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00030005 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001374 BTC.
PinkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.