PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One PostCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0482 or 0.00000417 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a market cap of $764,738.00 and $13,615.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded 28.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00146439 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008632 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00044228 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00019539 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00048960 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015281 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.