PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002077 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. PotCoin has a market capitalization of $51.72 million and $514,895.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,501.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,210.16 or 0.10658400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,693.06 or 0.14911600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.56 or 0.01634310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $327.42 or 0.02883720 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.16 or 0.00283257 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $188.24 or 0.01657880 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.91 or 0.00166552 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00053506 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $461.00 or 0.04060230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.