Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 28th. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $378.94 million and $18.44 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for $1.04 or 0.00008897 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Power Ledger has traded 1.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011631 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.76 or 0.01296330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.13 or 0.00633269 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008444 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00116119 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002622 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, TDAX, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.