Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded 11.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last seven days, Publica has traded down 31.3% against the US dollar. One Publica token can now be bought for about $1.04 or 0.00008923 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Publica has a total market capitalization of $19.31 million and $206,926.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.04 or 0.01269570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058688 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00597288 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008505 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00117035 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00102921 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Publica Token Trading
Publica can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Publica directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Publica using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.