Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $43.45 or 0.00371687 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, Qryptos and Coinrail. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded 2.2% higher against the dollar. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $3.21 billion and $327.41 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004773 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00094454 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00009904 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io, Bittrex, BigONE, Bleutrade, ZB.COM, Lbank, Coinrail, COSS, EXX, HitBTC, Liqui, CoinEgg, BCEX, CoolCoin, Coinnest, LiteBit.eu, Quoine, Allcoin, Bithumb, Upbit, OKEx, Binance, Bitfinex, CoinExchange, Qryptos, Coinone and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.