RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 28th. During the last week, RaiBlocks has traded up 17.3% against the U.S. dollar. RaiBlocks has a market capitalization of $2.67 billion and $23.17 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for about $20.05 or 0.00171496 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, BitGrail, RightBTC and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11,816.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,237.47 or 0.10585100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,739.72 or 0.14881300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $192.42 or 0.01645910 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $328.51 or 0.02810040 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.48 or 0.00286347 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.44 or 0.01628940 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00053990 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $472.65 or 0.04042950 BTC.
- Siacoin (SC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000392 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
RaiBlocks Coin Trading
RaiBlocks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Kucoin, RightBTC, Bit-Z, BitGrail, BitFlip and CoinFalcon. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.