Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded up 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One Revain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00006916 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta and YoBit. Revain has a total market cap of $148.35 million and approximately $1.82 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Revain has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.78 or 0.01331070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00021693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00058416 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.70 or 0.00642398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.55 or 0.00116560 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002659 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Kuna, EtherDelta, Mercatox, YoBit, Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin and BitFlip. It is not presently possible to buy Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.