Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Rialto has a market cap of $23.58 million and $48,038.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Rialto has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar. One Rialto token can now be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00002810 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011132 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.15 or 0.01269340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00059084 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.49 or 0.00599443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.47 or 0.00116169 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded up 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00101077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rialto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.