Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. Rialto has a market capitalization of $23.14 million and $42,670.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rialto token can now be bought for $0.32 or 0.00002784 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. During the last week, Rialto has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005394 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.70 or 0.01406460 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021960 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00057320 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.10 or 0.00639806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116221 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002649 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rialto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.