Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last seven days, Rise has traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar. Rise has a total market capitalization of $92.15 million and $3.71 million worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.81 or 0.00006998 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00127416 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00056825 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002517 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003715 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00016615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.