Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 28th. Rubycoin has a market cap of $28.79 million and approximately $17,004.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $1.14 or 0.00009987 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $44.88 or 0.00393020 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001312 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00088579 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded down 34.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.