SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One SALT token can currently be bought for $7.77 or 0.00066178 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Token Store, EtherDelta and Upbit. Over the last week, SALT has traded down 4.1% against the dollar. SALT has a total market cap of $411.91 million and $14.83 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.14 or 0.01305090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058233 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00624816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00116341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002631 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Huobi, Gate.io, Upbit, Liqui, OKEx, Bittrex, Radar Relay, Binance and Token Store. It is not possible to buy SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.