SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 28th. SIBCoin has a market cap of $49.86 million and $1.73 million worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.07 or 0.00027014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Bittrex and C-CEX. Over the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded up 5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,501.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,210.16 or 0.10658400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,693.06 or 0.14911600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.56 or 0.01634310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $327.42 or 0.02883720 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.16 or 0.00283257 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.24 or 0.01657880 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.91 or 0.00166552 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00053506 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $461.00 or 0.04060230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.