SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, SingularDTV has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a total market capitalization of $164.06 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00002327 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Livecoin and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.95 or 0.01327260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00058263 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.56 or 0.00643088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008431 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00116337 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002633 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gatecoin, Binance, HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, Braziliex, Liqui and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.