Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. During the last seven days, Skycoin has traded down 16.7% against the dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for about $25.97 or 0.00222766 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $189.91 million and $717,949.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $152.06 or 0.01304300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058463 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.52 or 0.00647810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008486 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00116037 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002664 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not presently possible to buy Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.