SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 28th. Over the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 30.9% lower against the dollar. SmartCash has a market cap of $331.91 million and approximately $1.08 million worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmartCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00004416 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,825.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,240.90 or 0.10601900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,742.78 or 0.14889800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $192.24 or 0.01642410 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $329.48 or 0.02814950 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.51 or 0.00286338 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $190.54 or 0.01627920 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.83 or 0.00169441 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00053957 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $472.82 or 0.04039690 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.