Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 28th. During the last week, Snovio has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. One Snovio token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0970 or 0.00000854 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex and Kucoin. Snovio has a total market cap of $39.29 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005420 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $158.54 or 0.01396330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00057890 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.48 or 0.00647148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00116693 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002649 BTC.
Snovio Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Buying and Selling Snovio
Snovio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.