SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 28th. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $36.36 million and approximately $134,578.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.93 or 0.00008209 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange and Bittrex. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $185.73 or 0.01634070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003628 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00035020 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00053633 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005657 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00039358 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.