SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One SONM token can currently be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00003367 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, Tidex and YoBit. SONM has a market capitalization of $141.55 million and approximately $6.21 million worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SONM has traded 14.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.17 or 0.01344310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057699 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00646577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00116426 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002632 BTC.
SONM Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SONM is a a multi-purpose decentralized supercomputer for general purpose computing, allowig users to monetize their idle hardware and providing services that range from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM project implements a fog computing structure instead of a costly cloud structure, reducing middlemen fees. The SNM token is required to buy and sell computational power in the SONM network. “
SONM Token Trading
SONM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Liqui, Kucoin, COSS, OKEx, Tidex, HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy SONM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONM must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.