Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $62.39 million and approximately $276,567.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 8.1% higher against the dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.00 or 0.00026470 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005713 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.98 or 0.00387839 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00147057 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004262 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008506 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.99 or 0.00273272 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00041353 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00019975 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00044925 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.