Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.63 or 0.00005392 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex and GOPAX. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded 35.8% higher against the US dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $11.22 billion and approximately $189.23 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011325 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $149.59 or 0.01284520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00059224 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $69.05 or 0.00592923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008472 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00115383 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002623 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00017123 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, GOPAX, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Upbit, Mr. Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, AEX, Gatehub, BCEX, Poloniex, Exrates, Bittrex, Kraken, Binance, Qryptos, RippleFox, OKEx and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.