Stox (CURRENCY:STX) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Stox has a total market cap of $36.26 million and $1.66 million worth of Stox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stox token can now be purchased for $0.86 or 0.00007488 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, Liqui and EtherDelta. In the last week, Stox has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012038 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.99 or 0.01400970 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00057591 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.30 or 0.00633123 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.21 or 0.00115640 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002644 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform that leverages the concept of the wisdom of the crowd. It allows users to trade the outcome of upcoming events in multiple categories, including finance, sports, politics and more. “
Buying and Selling Stox
Stox can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Liqui, Qryptos, COSS and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Stox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stox must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.