Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for approximately $14.60 or 0.00124874 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Binance and Livecoin. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $1.44 billion and approximately $35.34 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Stratis has traded up 9.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00142216 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00067740 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000991 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005676 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00050988 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.46 or 0.00910571 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00105632 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000693 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Abucoins, Upbit, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Binance, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Bittylicious and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.