Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 28.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $14.79 million and approximately $150,705.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sumokoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.23 or 0.00045011 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $334.96 or 0.02877580 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00042397 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00024024 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011303 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002950 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.