Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, Synergy has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Synergy coin can now be bought for about $3.57 or 0.00030632 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Synergy has a total market cap of $12.05 million and $43,376.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $800.46 or 0.06873590 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00039000 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00055981 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001406 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Buying and Selling Synergy
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.