Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Terracoin has a total market cap of $6.52 million and $18,188.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Terracoin has traded down 14.7% against the dollar. One Terracoin coin can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00002529 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,743.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,720.23 or 0.14772200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00053932 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.46 or 0.00502017 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00031457 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00033900 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.60 or 0.01155840 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005335 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003420 BTC.
Terracoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.