Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded 38.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Torcoin has a total market capitalization of $109,882.00 and approximately $275.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Torcoin has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Torcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00003000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $803.13 or 0.06928990 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00037997 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00051641 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00031255 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001287 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001564 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Torcoin Coin Trading
Torcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Torcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.