Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Triggers has a market cap of $79.71 million and $2.32 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Triggers has traded 16.4% lower against the dollar. One Triggers token can currently be bought for $2.48 or 0.00021251 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.17 or 0.01344310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057699 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00646577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00116426 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002632 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.