UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.62 or 0.00013960 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded up 14.6% against the US dollar. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.70 million and approximately $4.93 million worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,734.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,720.00 or 0.14800600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00053955 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00503583 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00031407 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00033927 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.41 or 0.01156620 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005462 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003447 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.