Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, Unobtanium has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for about $132.50 or 0.01156150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. Unobtanium has a total market capitalization of $26.25 million and approximately $24,309.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,561.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,705.91 or 0.14930500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00053894 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.57 or 0.00530161 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00030826 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00034012 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004680 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002575 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.