Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for approximately $405.73 or 0.03463640 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $826.32 million and approximately $1.07 million worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011663 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005392 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.52 or 0.01302010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021356 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.71 or 0.00620753 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.55 or 0.00115655 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002624 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.