VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, VeriumReserve has traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One VeriumReserve coin can now be bought for about $9.19 or 0.00079467 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Livecoin. VeriumReserve has a total market cap of $13.54 million and $144,855.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $187.90 or 0.01624200 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003669 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005803 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00035333 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00059154 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005734 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002368 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040497 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.