Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 8.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Viacoin coin can currently be bought for $4.59 or 0.00039455 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. Viacoin has a market cap of $105.50 million and $14.97 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Viacoin has traded up 8.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.33 or 0.01643770 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005813 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00034880 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00055173 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005617 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002170 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinroom and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.