Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Voxels has a total market cap of $74.18 million and $18.81 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00003097 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last week, Voxels has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $186.47 or 0.01634650 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005811 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00034943 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00055225 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005604 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00039578 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.