WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. During the last week, WaBi has traded 15% lower against the US dollar. WaBi has a market cap of $126.96 million and $7.58 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WaBi token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.81 or 0.00023998 BTC on exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.17 or 0.01344310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057699 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00646577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00116426 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002632 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.