Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. One Waves Community Token coin can now be bought for approximately $2.51 or 0.00021866 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui and Cryptomate. During the last week, Waves Community Token has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar. Waves Community Token has a market capitalization of $24.99 million and $29,351.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005394 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.70 or 0.01406460 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021960 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00057320 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.10 or 0.00639806 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116221 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002649 BTC.
About Waves Community Token
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Waves Community Token Coin Trading
Waves Community Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Exrates, Coinrail, Bitcoin Indonesia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, COSS, Exmo, Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC, Kuna, YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Community Token must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.