Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Wings token can now be purchased for $1.07 or 0.00009152 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Gatecoin, Liqui and Binance. Wings has a market cap of $95.56 million and approximately $4.53 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Wings has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.78 or 0.01346940 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.71 or 0.00057648 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $75.39 or 0.00647665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00116228 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Gate.io, Binance, Livecoin, Liqui and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.