Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Xios coin can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00002624 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinsMarkets and YoBit. Xios has a total market cap of $654,460.00 and $4,055.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Xios has traded 50.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.57 or 0.00633985 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015241 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00007648 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003918 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.42 or 0.00219036 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 55.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00019997 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00054155 BTC.
Xios Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Xios Coin Trading
Xios can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, YoBit and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to buy Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.