XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 28th. One XTRABYTES coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00002392 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 21.1% lower against the dollar. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of $119.63 million and approximately $400,269.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.78 or 0.01331070 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00021693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00081687 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00058416 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.70 or 0.00642398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008479 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00148217 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.