ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for about $161.07 or 0.01372660 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. ZClassic has a market cap of $514.30 million and approximately $14.73 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded up 26.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $190.31 or 0.01621810 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $473.54 or 0.04035590 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00060441 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.14 or 0.00410223 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00089858 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00029077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to buy ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.