Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for $0.0411 or 0.00000348 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Gate.io, HitBTC and Bit-Z. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $47.36 million and approximately $1.94 million worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Zeusshield has traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005386 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.23 or 0.01261580 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00058705 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.56 or 0.00617536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00115037 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002618 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, Gate.io and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.