Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. During the last seven days, Zoin has traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar. One Zoin coin can now be purchased for $1.69 or 0.00014703 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Zoin has a market capitalization of $27.50 million and $105,478.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,569.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,224.72 or 0.10712100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,708.68 or 0.14945000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $186.55 or 0.01631700 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $325.64 or 0.02848190 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.57 or 0.00284888 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.22 or 0.01646280 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.10 or 0.00167074 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00053942 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $464.13 or 0.04059500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.