0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 7.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. 0x has a market capitalization of $923.97 million and $17.26 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, 0x has traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. One 0x token can currently be bought for $1.84 or 0.00016369 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Huobi, Gate.io and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.79 or 0.01429810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00058505 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00610693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00115204 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002660 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Huobi, Binance, Gate.io, BigONE, Radar Relay, ChaoEX, Mercatox, Gatecoin, Liqui, Poloniex, HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin, Bitfinex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.